On Going Field Research - Searching for Clues..
The Ohio Bigfoot Organization strives to be a dependable portal for witnesses of this elusive creature to submit reports of their experiences in a manner free of barriers and limitations. The Ohio Bigfoot Organization actively participates in efforts to locate and record the existence of bigfoot creatures in the field. Members collaborate and share information concerning the creature known as bigfoot in a manner that allows it to be dispatched swiftly and easily to investigators and researchers who can work with this information and use it towards the ultimate goal of finding and documenting the existence of these creatures.

Bigfoot Compared to Human and Gorilla Size

Frame 352 Patterson Film Image

Bigfoot Time = Plus/Minus 3 days Full Moon

CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's Going to be a Big year in 2011

First of all. I have some people to thank. Verizon Wireless - for their tech support, that allowed me to attempt to speak many new languages all over the world..err they said they all was from Texas.. and When I asked how those Cowboy and Indian baseball team was doing - I was told it's been a great year - they even set a new record for Field Goals??? In Baseball.. So I guess you can understand, why this Blog has not been updated - I gave up and Now go to a the public library for free and their Internet always works.. (Hint to Verizon.. read a book)

Now I can update date you on the latest. First of all I had my own "BFTO" that's a Unidentified Big Foot Object. I saw something and now I too am one of those.. " Hey I saw something like a Bigfoot in the Woods" .. Also like those other people I got caught with no equipment and thus, I have No photos or DNA or any other proof.. I can relate to their frustration. But I have nothing to brag about and until I figure out - what I saw. I can only say I have a hot area, and a place to study for the next year or so.. next time I will be ready..

Ok, More exciting news.. The History Channel - MonsterQuest producers, heard about our 1-877-BFT-OHIO - toll free report a bigfoot hotline. I have a open door to foward, anything that looks like it is worth the cost of a trip to send a camera and crew.. (BTW - my sighting is not on that list - unless I get something more solid) Thus far all Toll Free calls - have been pranks - or so old - it's not worth the effort to reproduce the event for a MonsterQuest show.

I found a company that makes DNA Blowgun or Tranquilizer darts. These darts take a blood and tisuse sample and fall off. You then send the entire unit to the lab - thus there is no way to contaminate the sample. Which is good for the idiot running around in the monkey suit.. He might not like the blood sample - but he will live to see another day -it's a lot better than a bullet to kill a Bigfoot. and a oops on both sides of the trigger. We are a NON kill organization. and will stay that way..

I want thank http://www.brianbrawdy.com/ -> he built a RV that can stay in the field and do the kind of things our Bigfoot Mobile will do too.. Yes I said ours.. I have started the process of a 501C non-profit organization.. Which may be under a shorter name "BFT-Ohio" but will also be updating this Blog.. I am committed to getting a field research vehicle into the field by 2012, if not sooner.

Again the link at the bottom of the page can be followed in real time Via Spot GPS's. and you can see all the different places I go.. I will NOT be reveling my "Hotspot" - as I want to do this right and not have 1,000 Bigfooters mucking up the area - Sorry Guy's - you know I tell the truth on that one.

Again - sorry about the delay in update dates.. I will see about getting around the VerizonWireless Firewall - and post more often.. I will say I have lots on my plate and I look forward to a great 2011 - hope to share a lot more good news as well - thanks for stopping by